Like I said in previous journal, I want to show You some of great WinX drawing Tutorials which helped me (and still helping) in improving my winx style of drawing. Maybe with their help, someday I'll draw as good as Bblova or Fantazyme or some Rainbow artists
Let's see what I am learning from
1) I know that this is not WinX Club drawing tutorial, but here You can learn some practical anathomy details as for example the bottom part of the leg correct shape (bottom of tut)
Tipp from me: Do not use ONLY winx drawing tutorials, start with studying anathomy in real body shape tuts.
2) So when You are good in anathomy ( it sounds weird i know XD ) try to learn some things from The winx drawing Tuts like this from
From my experience the measurements are a little bit different from those here ( Probably cuz WinX girls are older now in season's 4 promo pics so their proportions are different ) But I used to use this one as my reference back then
Tipp from me: Try to use as many tuts as possible. Compare and average the measurements. Then, As I did, Measure some official pictures and make Your own template with proportions
3) Details make Whole appearence! Try to study hand anathomy as good as possible. I know that Hands are one of the most hard to draw part in WinX style... I still have some problems with them
4) Gaia Aquantix made some great hands. I trained drawing hands looking on those ones here
Now I have my own Hands examples on paper sheet to look on when i decide which one I want to draw
5) Legs. You can say those are pretty easy to draw, but please don't be so sure! You should know on what angle to draw the leg so it can look normal and in possible in reality angle.
6) Face details. Properly drawed eyes and mouth is the basic to make Your character looks like one of WinX members
7) Hair. Floating Hair is one of the most improtant things in drawing winx style characters to! You should know from which side the air wind blows. It's important in action scenes and in flying or moving pose
8)Practise a lot! You won't draw perfect even for a hundret years if You will not practise. Your hand won't be able to repeat the smooth lines and shapes of winx body if you won't practise. If You do, it makes Your hand "remeber" the shapes and next time Your hand will reproduce the shapes faster and more simmilar to original ones
Practise makes Perfection!
I guess I showed You necessary basis of winx drawing. If it helped me, It will help You for Sure
Be creative and have fun when You draw
Tutorials made by:
There You have some of My own tuts: [link]